- We only accept returns on incorrect items, unacceptable quality or damages.
- All returns must be authorized with a Return Authorization number issued by Customer Service. Returns without authorization will be refused and returned at the customer's expense. Customers are responsible for return freight. If a return is authorized, the return must be received by us within 30 days of authorization.
- Returns/discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days as stated on our invoices/orders forms.
- When customers are returning items for credit, they are responsible to pack the merchandise properly and keep copy of the packing list until credit/replacement product is received. If we do not receive the merchandise or it is damaged, we will not issue a credit.
- A 15% restocking charge will be applied to any merchandise that is returned due to an error on the part of the customer (i.e. wrong item ordered, ordered too many, etc).
- Replacements will be shipped as a charge invoice and a credit will be issued for the returns upon arrival/inspection.
- A return authorization number will be given to the customer, This RA # is to be marked on all boxes being returned.
- Replacement stock or credit will be issued at 5Elementals’ discretion. These terms are subject to change without notice.
We have to charge GST on everything. If you are purchasing products for re-sale and you are a registered Vendor with the Ontario Government, you are PST exempt. We can fax you a "Blanket" Exemption form or you can fax us a copy of your Ontario Vendor certificate. (Fax 519-869-8998)