How to use Essential Oils in Everyday Living
Just a few moments to prepare - an entire day to enjoy!
Improve your living and social spaces with the subtle undercurrent of these and other essential oils.
- Use a few drops on your Scent Ring placed on a light bulb, or the dish of an Aroma Lamp or Aroma Diffuser.
- Use as a direct inhalant, especially for therapeutic use.
- Add 3-10 drops to your bath water. (Always hand stir in just as you are about to enter your bath to receive the full benefit of the oils.)
- Use as a massage oil. (Add to a carrier oil such as almond, grapeseed or jojoba)
- Sprinkle any scent on potpourri to revive and enhance the scent.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place in drawers, closets, pockets, cupboards, etc.
- Add a few drops to the washing machine, on the filter pad of your vacuum cleaner, and in your humidifier. (Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Sweet Birch will help to clean and disinfect naturally)
- Place a couple of drops on the inside cardboard of the toilet paper roll and your tissue box.
- A few drops on your dishwater will make the job more pleasant. (Any Citrus Scent will aid in cleaning)
- A few drops rubbed into your hairbrush will add a pleasant scent as well as help the hair. Add a few drops of the same essential oil to your shampoo or conditioner. (Try one of these: Normal-Grapefruit, Dry-Lavender, Oily-Cedarwood)
- Use a drop of Tea Tree on skin cuts, burns and blemishes.